My Most Recent QSO's

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Quick Catches and Back to Normal

This morning I thought I had a QSL from an England station, but apparently not. I'm assuming I was stepped on at the last minute, and lost in the noise. My E-QSL was rejected, as it should have been. I've done the same when stations are not in my log book.


I then worked IT9KCD in Sicily


I then worked S51WO in Slovenia. 

Last but not least PE2HD in The Netherlands

It's going to be a beautiful day today and I will be "out on the bike" enjoying the warm temperatures  and sunshine. 

4 comments:

Bert, PA1B said...

Hello John, radio and biking, best of two worlds. Have fun. 73, Bert

Jspiker said...

Hello Bert,

I agree on both! Spent the entire afternoon riding around the valley and along the river. Took a break and listened to "QSO Radio" by Ted Randall with a little "shirt pocket" Grundig receiver. It doesn't get any better!

Hope you're doing the same and feeling good.

Bert, PA1B said...

Hello John, I am still recovering from the pacemaker operation. I am very tired easily. After a half day work, I sleep for 2 hours and further I take it easy. It takes time. 73, Bert

Jspiker said...

Hello Bert,

Hopefully radio will be good for you?
Take it a day at a time. Hope you will continue to make progress.